There are numerous Estate Agents advertising online, as well as print media like flyers, billboards, dustbins and more.Read more
If the opportunity ever arises for paying a cash deposit on a property, it should be grabbed with both hands.Read more
Many South Africans enjoy the advantages that come with owning a sectional title property (a Sectional Title Property is either a Complex, Estate or an Apartment). Such advantages include increa... Read more
Can't afford to buy a home, why not rent, but before jumping head first into a rental lease agreement, take the time to consider the following 5 aspects... Read more
Investigations into the property valuation system recently revealed that the values of some properties were increased. The result?Read more
STSMA & CSOSA have been signed into law on the 7th of October 2016. Connotation, that the new legislation will have an impact on se... Read more
This a quick and basic overview of the definition of what Section 35A is about and how immovable property sales are affected by it.Read more
Real Estate is one of the world’s finest, yet most gruelling industries to break into. It is forever growing and there are always new rules and regulations created to ensure tha... Read more
A Property Consultant advises, advocates, analyses, reports and provides strategy in the field of real estate and property. It is a process tha... Read more
A Sole Mandate is an instruction to sell a property by one specific estate agent or agency at a time. A Sole Mandate should clearly indicate wh... Read more
- How do you choose the right real estate agent?
- 5 Advantages of Paying a Cash Deposit on a Property
- Predicted Complex-Style Levy Increases in 2017
- 5 Things To Know Before Renting a Property
- Insurance Implications of A Flawed Property Valuation
- How New Legislation Could Affect Your Levy And Sectional Title Property
- Section 35A Withholding Tax on Non-Residents Selling Immovable Property
- The Code of Conduct for an Estate Agent
- What services should a local Property Consultant offer?
- Should a Sole Mandate be considered when offered by an Estate Agent?